~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, April 9, 2009

12 Secret Homemade Uses for Eggs

Why Eggs Aren't Just for Eating

The egg is a symbol of Easter, and of rebirth, as well as one of our most versatile foods. But it is so much more…

The egg is one of the most versatile items used in cooking, but its list of uses does not really end within the borders of a frying pan.

It can be used in many other activities including arts and crafts, skin care, creation of musical instruments and even gardening. If you have plenty of spare eggs at home, you can try out the some of these cool egg-based items.

Make your life “eggciting” by enjoying the many uses of eggs.

Lorraine here with a comment: As a "vegan" I avoided eggs for many years. More recently, however, I started buying Eggland's Best... from vegetarian fed hens... at more than $3.00 a dozen. I boil them to add to my large salads. Sometimes I drop peeled boiled eggs in a glass jar of beet juice with vinegar (attractive in a salad). Once I poached....

Eggs are one of the most nutritious foods money can buy.




No comments:

Post a Comment