~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Global Domains International

For over thirty years I have been involved with various Network Marketing business' (starting with Amway in the 70's). Periodically I find, and join, a company that promises additional income (specifically in the health and wellness industry). The major benefit of a "home based business" (for me) is income tax deductions (plus I get my nutritionals at wholesale price). Over the last eight months I've attempted to build my Max International business on the Internet (because I was so sick I rarely left my apartment). I've commented (on my "blog") about Internet scams that touched my life. None the less, I honestly believe an individual can build a business from their computer in the privacy of their home. Recently I was introduced to another business with big promises and, fortunately, small start up cost. "Small start up cost" is an operative word with me after spending $38. for one... and $197. for another, and $2,985. for Dotless Domain.

I did my Google search regarding
this company and haven't found numerous complaints. Affiliates with the company have high praise. Yes, I signed up!! I had nothing to loose because the first seven days are free!! I can explore... and (if it isn't right for me) cancel. If I want to continue... it will only cost $10. per month. I can afford $10. a month!! (I was doing basic arithmetic the other day and it will cost me $299. to join Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing and over $100. a month thereafter. Perhaps additional fees that I'm unaware of while still on the "outside" of the FHTM business.)

If you are curious, and need another source of income, I invite you to visit
Global Domains International. An extremely long video provides all the details. I've never been a "high pressure" salesman. I didn't "sell" a $759. EcoQuest Fresh Air purifier to someone who was skeptical. I didn't "sell" Max nutritionals to someone who questioned the value of the supplements. (I didn't sell refrigerators to the Eskimos in Alaska!!) Watch the video and see if it is something you might be interested in. Let me know what you think?!?!

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $


From the Internet...

Has anyone heard of Global Domains International? #8
Mar 6th, 2005

Hi all,

Just thought I'd let everyone know I've joined. I have recently got myself a domain name through DOT WS (GDI) and have started building my website already. My main website is a .COM but I thought I'd have a link to my .WS on it. It seems like an interesting Business Op. I do not think of it as a Pyramid Scheme as I have had plenty of experience with these little buggers in the past and I am therefore very cautious. It is a Multi-Level Marketing Business though - some are bad, some are good. It does seem to benefit both parties though! The buyer (like I originally was) benefits from paying $10 a month and gets a domain name, advice on building a website, all the tools (incl. an Online Site Builder), and a Business Op. at the same time... and the seller gets another downline. I didn't think that was too bad!? To sum up - I think it's worth giving it a go and I will keep you all up-to-date on my progress, if you find this useful. Cheers, Rick Higgers.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript May 13, 2009: I feel so honored!! This blog is listed under "other" on the Carnival of Money Stories - Inaugural Edition. Sincere thanks!!








No comments:

Post a Comment