~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Counting my blessings !!

I've just returned home from Church, and lunch with friends. A marquee in front of the bank (2:30 PM) said 82 degrees!! A weatherman predict-ed "in the 70's"; I was amazed to see "82." Maybe a mistake?? Mistakes happen!! Too much ozone..., too much time alone (depression), too little money (unemployed for over a year), too "gullible" ($3,000. scam by Dotless Domain), the list is endless. But it was never a mistake to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as my Savior. At this Holy Season, I'm grateful that Jesus went to the Cross and paid my debt. Recently, I could have died from acute ozone poisoning; considering our Nation's economic circumstances, my retirement benefits may take a "dive"; I might not be able to pay the rent so all the cherished memorabilia ("clutter") would go to a Thrift Shop. ~~ I'm sitting here, with a cup of organic tea, C-O-U-N-T-I-N-G-- -M-Y- --B-L-E-S-S-I-N-G-S-!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment