~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, April 13, 2009

Lost in cyberspace ?

Don't search for me via In My Humble Opinion (IMHO). You'll never find me!! I'm somewhere beyond number 2000 on a Google search. Better to search Lorraine Frantz Edwards because IMHO comes up 8th plus lots of other links to references regarding my earlier devotion to family history. Why am I writing this blog?? Because I hoped, and prayed, that I could establish a health and nutrition business on the web. I'm lost in cyber-space; nobody can find me and my Max supplements. As you may recall (details on earlier blogs) I attempted to "buy" the tools to rocket my "key words" to the top of Google and Yahoo search engines. That was the $2,985. Dotless Domain scam. Then I attended the StoresOnline seminar and (by the grace of God) escaped a $6,000. scam. I've "invested" in several other less expensive marketing tools and they, too, seem to benefit the seller and not the buyer. One in particular, regarding Daegan Smith, is also listed as a "scam." Read the many complaints on Scam.com. I would have to double check my bank statements for the total amount spent; Daegan Smith was debiting my account because I failed to read the fine print!! and failed to scrutinize my statement for two months!!

Are you screaming at me?? Are you wondering why I was so gullible?? By nature, I am very trusting!! I live by "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you." I've given the shirt off my back if someone needed it--or someone admired it. (Many years ago I was the victim of a $40,000. loss because a licensed financial advisor manipulated the funds to his advantage!!) I never made any money as an EcoQuest distributor; I have an inventory of air purifiers that may never sell (not even at a yard sale or flea market). Complaints about EcoQuest can be found at
Consumer Affairs and Rip Off Reports. Perhaps you've read my article regarding my acute ozone poisoning. While I'm confessing the magnitude of my foolishness: This time last year I was a distributor of Vemma and Verve. Likewise, almost no sales and absolutely no support from my sponsor and upline organization. That, too, is considered a scam if you do a Google search. Read a few of the complaints regarding Vemma.

As evidenced by the major subject material of this blog: I believe in holist medicine and nutritional supplements. I've been involved with sales of health products for over thirty years (everything from Amway to Yurika). But I've never made any money!! What's wrong with me?? What's wrong with my approach to network marketing?? I've devoted long hours to the business; I've invested thousands of dollars--and I was supportive of my downline distributors!! (My distributors quit because they weren't making any money.)

Being even moderately successful... has been important because I am an old lady ("young" old lady, LOL) that would like to live in a residential community where I'd have assistance when (if) I need it. Even with my faith in God, sometimes I'm afraid of being alone. (Especially when I was so very sick with acute ozone poisoning!! And several years ago when I fell the split my skull [reminiscent of recent Natasha Richardson accident]. Or the broken arm and problems that created!!)

Motivational Quotes to Bring You Courage

~~~~~~~~
You will face many defeats in your life, but never let yourself be defeated.
---Maya Angelou
~~~~~~~~
Our society is so caught up in winning, we forget that most of the great men and women in history have, at one time or another, failed at something. Often repeatedly, and discouragingly. But each failure is nothing more than a brick in the wall that forms the foundation of our success. We can't forget that.
---Carlton Young
~~~~~~~~
Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks
for everything that happens to you, knowing that
every step forward is a step toward achieving some-
thing bigger and better than your current situation.
---Brian Tracy
~~~~~~~~
We gain strength, and courage, and
confidence by each experience in
which we really stop to look fear
in the face... we must do that which
we think we cannot.
---Eleanor Roosevelt
~~~~~~~~
You must have long range goals to keep you
from being frustrated by short range failures.
---Charles Noble
~~~~~~~~
Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan, "Press on," has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
---Calvin Coolidge
~~~~~~~~
Action is the antidote to despair.
---Joan Baez
~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment