~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Potpourri

Here's a little potpourri: The weather has been beautiful for several days!! The trees are beginning to leaf and everything is turning green. I'm feeling new energy and therefore have begun to clean the apartment and reduce clutter. I've been saying for years that I'm going to "downsize." Maybe this time I'll succeed!! The other day I packed three large bags with clothing, and miscellaneous, and took to a local Thrift Shop. I have two boxes ready for more items for donations. (I'd like to sell quality-used but my last yard sale was a disappointment: $27. for newspaper ads, $32. received from sales.) Yesterday I vacuumed, and scrubbed floors, and waxed.... Today I shopped at Sam's Club for fruit and veggies; came home and prepared a large salad. (I exercised "restraint" and did not stop to shop at the Tuesday Morning store.) My Turbo Tax Income Taxes are almost ready to submit and I plan to e-File the middle of next week. Nasty weather is expected within a couple of days so will be the perfect time to sit at the computer and focus on last minute review of my taxes?!?! (Snow expected in the nearby mountains by Tuesday. Rain here for several days, starting Sunday evening.) Wishing you Palm Sunday blessings!!





No comments:

Post a Comment