~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, April 17, 2009

Turbo Tax & Dotless Domain

Why have I linked Turbo Tax and Dotless Domain?? I received my Federal Income Tax refund (automatic deposit to my checking account) and immediately applied it to the $2,985. debt incurred when I foolishly purchased the Dotless Domain SCAM. Because of the current tragic National economic situation, North Carolina is running a month (or more) behind on refunds. When received, that too will be applied to the debt. When, or if, we receive the "Stimulus" money, I'll immediately transfer it to the debt. Sorry, President Obama, I won't be spending big money in the community or at my local Mall (where several stores have gone out of business). All over the Nation, people are being ripped off (by StoresOnline and Dotless Domain) and states Attorney General, and Better Business Bureau, don't shut them down. It would have been nice to book a cruise (fares are very reasonable) or ______________ (you fill in the blank).

I've been searching the 'net regarding Grant money to start (or promote)
my business, etc. I'm being cautious because undoubtedly that is another fertile area for a scam. With a Google search, I found the Government Grants Report web site, with helpful information. Check it out?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment