~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mental Alertness & Energy

Dr. Ben Kim's Natural Health Newsletter
December 10, 2008

Dear Reader,

If you can use a quick and all-natural boost
of mental alertness and energy at any time
of the day, you may find the following post
to be useful:

http://DrBenKim.com/acupressure-GV-26.html

The above message (abreviated) was in my e-mail this morning and I thought I'd share it with you. I visited the web site and I plan to use this technique. I can use all the mental alertness and energy available!! (Preparation of a "blog" and building a web site has been very challenging!!)

I believe in Holistic health. I have an appointment with my holistic medical doctor on Monday. It's on my list of TAKE CARE OF DETAILS BEFORE THE NEW YEAR. My Christmas present to myself will be an affirmation from my doctor that I am "disgustingly healthy."

I owe my good health, in part, to the Max supplements I take every day. Check my web site http://SeniorSecurity.MaxTrax4u.com/

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that! Thanks for sharing that information.

    ReplyDelete