~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wherever You Are, Type

Wherever You Are, Type! It doesn't matter if you're on the road, in your home, or at the library. As long as you have an Internet connection and a few hours to work, you can be an at-home worker in data entry. Spend the time with your family that everyone wants. You can still be there for them while earning a salary! When you decide that you can have a successful at-home data entry job, you'll be surprised at how much time you have to do the things you want to do. Think you've got the desire, the motivation, and the dedication? Quit working at jobs you hate. Start spending time at home. After all, home is where the heart is. On the road a lot? You can take your work there and get data entry done in the passenger seat. Busy during the day? Then work at nighttime. Start a rewarding career in data entry now. It's never too late to start, but why waste another day working a dull job?

Confession: I "appropriated" the above information from an e-mail I received (titled "Money Making Tips"). It's a real challenge these days to find a job! The unemployment numbers are frightening!! I was "down sized" in February 2008; I couldn't locate another source of income. I have computer skills so I decided to "work from home."

This is great: I don't have to show up in a suit; the employer doesn't look at my age, or my weight. Check out my business at http://SeniorSecurity.MaxTrax4u.com/ ("Yes," I'm a Senior.) It doesn't cost you a single cent to visit my web site.

Best wishes from Lorraine Frantz Edwards




No comments:

Post a Comment