~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"One-half of life is luck; the other half is discipline...."

"One-half of life is luck; the other half is discipline —
and that's the important half, for without discipline
you wouldn't know what to do with luck."

— Carl Zuckmayer: Was a German dramatist

Consider this fact: Seventy percent of lottery winners end up squandering away their winnings. The reason: They had tremendous luck yet no discipline. But when you live with discipline, you'll almost always win the lottery. It will come some day in the future through your career and personal achievements.

Above copied from Nightingale.com

In the wee hours of this morning, I wondered what I would comment on for my "blog." Reading my many messages (before my first cup of green tea), I saw the merit of the above words (in an e-mail advertisement). Example: It takes discipline to build a network marketing business. I spent two hours last night, on the phone, listening to a successful marketer share details regarding creative Internet tools. I could have been watching TV or playing Taipei.

I spent years "climbing the family tree." I was disciplined, I completed my project and published Frantz Families--Kith & Kin. I feel it was a personal achievement. (I'll never win the lottery because I never buy a ticket.) Google my name and you'll find lots of references to me and my genealogy hobby. I also edited, and published, La Verne Evergreen Cemetery Tombstone Inscriptions. I only mention the books to emphasize the value of "discipline" when it applies to something we're passionate about.

At this time in my life (for a good many years, actually), I am passionate about health and nutrition. I could conceivably win the lottery, I could be wealthy; I could have fame... but it would have little value if I did not have my health. This is not meant as a "sales pitch" but I'm enthusiastic about the Max products: MaxGXL, MaxWLX & Max N-Fuze. Quality supplements "do" work to repair the damage our body experiences from processed foods, water contamination, air pollution, and (let's face it) growing older. Visit my web site at http://SeniorSecurity.MaxTrax4u.com/
Until next time, Lorraine wishing you excellent health and much happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment