~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Bad dream

Last night was bitterly cold here in the Carolina's!! I must have been sleeping cold and it prompted a bad dream. I vividly remember the details!! I was in (perhaps) a resort area with many parking lots scattered through wooded, snowy areas. I was searching for my KIA but could not find it. I had lost my purse so would not be able to unlock the vehicle. Freezing cold, I wandered from parking lot to parking lot looking for my car and purse. ** A psychiatrist would probably have an elaborate explanation for the dream. I'll leave the explanation with outside low temperature of seventeen degrees (at 4 AM). And only twenty-six degrees right now (11 AM). The weatherman says we will struggle to get to 38 degrees at 4 PM. The nearby space heater, with automatic built-in thermostat, is alternating between 69 and 70 degrees. (I'm still in my pajamas and a warm robe; I didn't get up until 10.) I'm not complaining!! I know this is mild compared to weather across the northern part of the nation. I'm counting my blessings!!




No comments:

Post a Comment