~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, February 6, 2009

Natural News Special Report Secrets of Nutrition


I received the following as an e-mail today and trust the information presented. I'll order the book, read it, and add to my vast health library.
--------------------------------------------------------
Dear readers,

Today I'd like to share with you some very personal secrets for transforming your health and living a disease-free life. You see, even though I'm known as the Health Ranger today, just a few years ago, I was the average American: Overweight, exhausted, suffering from chronic pain and on my way to becoming diabetic. I was eating junk foods, avoiding exercise, and taking prescription drugs. I looked and felt terrible.

Desperate for solutions, I began to read a book on the dietary effects of sugar. This was my first introduction to the link between nutrition and health, and it opened the door to a universe of fascinating information that has now become my lifelong mission to help promote.

Almost all chronic diseases are preventable, you see, including cancer (90% preventable), type-2 diabetes (almost 100% preventable), depression, heart disease, and literally hundreds of others. But only if you learn and apply the fundamental laws of nutrition!

This is what I'd like to share with you today: The nutritional secrets to a life free of chronic disease. In "Seven Laws of Nutrition," I've put together seven essential nutritional habits showing you the fundamentals to not just preventing but actually HEALING chronic disease. Following these guidelines will also give you the nutritional foundation to reach a healthy body weight, eliminate joint pain, enhance energy and performance and even overcome mental fatigue or cognitive decline. See it now at: http://www.truthpublishing.com/7laws.html

Those are bold statements, but when you finally understand the power of nutrition to activate the body's self-repairing capabilities, you'll recognize these claims as being "matter of fact" statements. The body, simply put, can heal itself of nearly all chronic degenerative diseases or conditions in much the same way it heals a cut or a sprain. The human body is a self-repairing system, after all. What you have to do is give it the right nutritional tools so it can unleash its fullest healing potential. And that comes from natural medicines found in the world of nutrition.

Having experienced a remarkable health transformation myself, ultimately eliminating several different disease conditions in my own body, I am passionate about helping other people make changes too. In "Seven Laws of Nutrition," you will learn:

* How to make a delicious, healthy breakfast shake to start your
morning out right
* The documented correlation between poor nutrition and diseases
* How to obtain optimum nutrition from foods and supplementation
* Which typical Western foods are causing an astronomical rise in
obesity and diabetes
* 20 Superfoods that transform your health
* Where to find quality herbal, vitamin, and mineral supplements
* Why even obese Americans are suffering from malnutrition
* Top health-promoting foods and how these improve your well-being
* Why most diet foods are just as bad for you -- or worse -- than
regular varieties
...And much more

Whether you want to prevent chronic illness or get the nutritional support to beat a disease you've already been diagnosed with, "Seven Laws of Nutrition" gives you potentially lifesaving information that lets you take charge of your health outcome. It's available in both downloadable and hardcopy editions. Learn more at:
http://www.truthpublishing.com/7laws.html

To your health,
- Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
---------------------------------------------------------------
Lorraine here: You can find valuable information at Mike Adams' web site. Feel free to contact me for information about health and nutrition. I've been involved in the "wellness industry" for over thirty years. I sell excellent nutritional supplements called MaxGXL, MaxWLX (weight loss accelerator) and Max N-Fuze. Visit my web site, or e-mail me at MaxPlusLee@gmail.com, or phone 704-425-5541.









No comments:

Post a Comment