~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dotless Domain - SCAM !! SCAM !! SCAM !!

I'm either a perennial optimist or a perennial fool!! I've just returned from an afternoon seminar about growing our business' on the Internet. Less than three months ago I was approached with similar information but it was a SCAM and cost me $2,985. (no possibility of a refund)!!!!!!!! A $38.00 investment today.

Let me caution you about a company called DOTLESS DOMAIN. After-the-fact, I discovered my blunder and found many complaints listed at RipOffReport.com. Dan Oliver, at InternationalBizReviews--
http://www.inter-nationalbizreviews.com/Dotless_Domain.html--wrote an excellent description of the high-power sales tactics. Reader, if you found this message via a search engine, please hang up if you receive a call from Dotless Domain. An affiliate (partner-in-crime?) is www.webmenu.com. Click on the following link to read my complaint at RipOffReport . Click on the next link to read other complaints . Also, visit ComplaintsBoard to register your Dotless Domain complaint. My ComplaintsBoard complaint is similar to RipOffReport complaint.

I choose to believe that there are honest, hard-working individuals (and companies) who have created portals for the eager (but less informed) entrepreneurs. Thus today's seminar and a training class to follow in two weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript 3/25/2009, 10:30 AM: Already receiving comments from my blog. It appears that there is a similar SCAM involving Solutions4thenet.com. Find the complaints at Scam.com . Solutions..., or variations of the name, does not come up by typing that web address into the browser. Perhaps they changed their name to Dotless Domain?!?!

Postscript 6/30/09: Please visit my GDI website.




No comments:

Post a Comment