~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Green Your Routine

I'm a subscriber to organizations that encourage the consumer to "Go Green." My most recent issue of "Energy Times" (available free in your health food store) has an article titled "Green Home, Sound Body" (March 2009, pp. 40-48). Imagine my delight (3/13) when the NBC-TV "Today" show did a segment regarding friendly cleaning products. Click here to actually view.

"Energy Times" is an attractive magazine with lots of valuable information!! You can subscribe for one year, for $10., by sending a check to Marketing Services, P.O. Box 11190, Reno, NV 89510-1190, or phone 1-800-937-0500. For "free," you can receive an online subscription by registering at http://www.energytimes.com/. (Their most recent articles have not been archived.)

The Energy Times referenced article got me where I live: The last point was "Trade in the SUV." Sorry, can't do that!! Payments on a hybrid, or small car, would cost this old lady more than the extra gas consumed. (Sorry!! I'd really like to use less gas!!) But I'm thrifty: I rarely leave home, and I plan all stops for every trip.





No comments:

Post a Comment