~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Shopify.com as an alternative to StoresOnline & DotlessDomain ??

Searching the Internet, I found Shopify.com and consider it a possible alternative solution to StoresOnline SCAM. I did not find any complaints during a Google search. I'm still reading, and evaluating, but at first glance sounds good. You can try it for "free," there are no set up fees, and Basic is $24. per month, Professional is $59. per month, and Enterprise is $299. per month. During my search for additional information, I found this review by a customer.
~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back with an update to what I wrote earlier (above). I opened a "free" store in less than one hour's time. Really free because I didn't even have to secure my store with a credit card. If I subscribe to one of the programs, I can cancel at any time. As with any program, it takes time to learn how to navigate around. But in less than two hours total time I had some experimental information on the home page, and tested the links. I'm calling my web site
PURSUING THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH. Check it out at
http://pursuinghealth.myshopify.com. "Yes" there's a lot of work needed to improve the appearance!!




No comments:

Post a Comment