~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Anniversary !!

Today is the four week anniversary of my search for a solution to my health problem (see Feb. 9th). I'm so happy to report that I am feeling much better!! No more coughing, sneezing, and itchy eyes!! Occasional mucus but I no longer use the saline sinus rinse. I'm not using over-the-counter remedies, or prescription drugs; I'm using nutritional supplements and Goldenseal (natural antibiotic). As weather permits, I force myself to walk in the neighborhood. (Now I carry a long piece of pipe; see Feb. 10th.) Despite my lingering constant fatigue, exercise should restore my energy?!?! I appreciate the prayers, and messages expressing concern (with suggestions). Thank you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment