~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, March 13, 2009

Computer connection confusion!!

FYI (for your information): I have relied on WiFi for my Internet connection. Several neighbors in my apartment complex have various paid services. I've truly been deeply grateful for the benefits without paying the exorbitant amount of money. (As an aside [FYI]: I use a cell phone and receive television with "rabbit ears." A Time Warner "bundle" with cable, telephone, and broadband is $100.00, or more, per month!! A luxury this Senior can't justify!!) Frankly, I've had uninterrupted WiFi for two years. Suddenly, I have limited connections. It may be that my several-years-old-laptop-computer has decided it needs a vacation?? (I really spent hundreds of hours on the Internet researching, and documenting, a solution to my illness!!) All this to explain why you may not find new messages each day. I'll continue to check for an answer to my computer connection confusion!! (Here's a thought: One, or more, of my neighbors cancelled their expensive cable "bundle" because they, too, feel that Time Warner is a luxury they can do without?!?!) Meanwhile, I'm thankful for MaxGXL, and Max N-Fuze, which keep me healthy, and my Max network marketing business that keeps my busy!!




No comments:

Post a Comment