~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, March 27, 2009

Magic Jack - SCAM !!

I just received this as a "full page," bigger than life, email. Until this moment, I had forgotten that I invested over $60. for Magic Jack and it only worked for a few hours. So I visited my new best friend--Google--and found that there are hundreds of complaints about this product, too. Oh, my gosh, are there no legitimate businesses any more?? The ad is misleading because it repeatedly mentions $19.95 per year. Well, on 6/19/08, MagicJack cost me $46.90 for the gadget and one year service. At the same time I paid $19.95 for a second year service. I've only been able to use it a few times for outgoing calls. If someone tries to call me, I can't talk to them because we don't have a viable connection. Read the complaint (on RipOffReport) from one disillusioned customer. That's only one of 143 complaints on RipOffReport.com. Over 130 complaints on ComplaintsBoard.com. Over 20 complaints on ConsumerAffairs.com. Please read my 3/24/09 blog about DotlessDomain Scam, and 3/25/09 blog about StoresOnline Scam. Caveat emptor. Buyer beware!





No comments:

Post a Comment