~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, March 26, 2009

I love HubPages.com !!

Confession: Until February 9th, I rarely spent any extended length of time on the Internet. I would do an occasional search but it didn't take long to find info on (example) Map Search, or Allergy, or Asthma. Now I confess that I am addicted to searching for information, and exploring various links (I spend hours each day on the 'net). It has opened up exciting new possibilities. Recently I discovered numerous complaints about Dotless Domain. Yesterday I spent hours reading complaints about StoresOnline. During the searches I found HubPages.com. It was "love at first sight"!! Effortlessly (yesterday), I published my acute ozone poisoning article on HubPages. This morning I edited the article and then (out of curiosity) did a Google search. My article was at the top of the Google search!! I almost couldn't believe what I was seeing!!

Glance up to the top of my blog and read the words I used to describe myself when I created my blog on November 30, 2008. I've been writing for decades.... How awesome to find a location where I can publish articles. I love
HubPages.com !!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript (3/27/09): Oops!! My "hub" was quickly removed from their site because they considered it "too commercial." I don't know how to revise acute ozone poisoning without all the links.




No comments:

Post a Comment