~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bet you didn't hear this on major news broadcasts.

Chet Day presents Natural Health Resources
Re: Important Flu Drug Warning

January 9, 2009

Dear Reader:

An important article came out today revealing...

U.S. Flu Resistant to Main Drug!

According to the article, for all practical
purposes the flu strains in the U.S. right
now are resistant to Tamiflu.

Last winter, 11% of people with the flu
showed a Tamiflu-resistant strain. This
year, a stunning 99% are not helped by
Tamiflu!

Dr. Kent Sepkowitz of New York's Memorial
Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center says, "It's
quite shocking. We've never lost an anti-
microbial this fast. It blew me away."

You'll find the whole story at
http://iht.com/articles/2009/01/08/america/09flu.php

NOTE FROM CHET: If you're like me and you prefer
natural methods rather than drugs for dealing with
colds and flus, check out my popular collection of
classic remedies at
http://chetday.com/naturalcoldfluremedies.php

That's it for this time.

Yours for a Healthy and Loving World,

Chet

Chet Day
Health & Beyond Online

-------------------------------------------------------

I [Lorraine] have to defend my position every year when I tell people that I never have a flu shot. I don't want to have poison injected into my body!! This article supports my opinion. For details about the nutritional supplement that I use, visit my web site http://SeniorSecurity.MaxTrax4u.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment