~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Most People Get it Wrong....

"Most people get it wrong. Their thoughts reflect their life. When things are going badly, their thoughts are negative. And it's only when good is heaped upon them that they think positively. As difficult as it may be, find it within yourself to guide your life through your thoughts. The special people who can do just that can weather any storm and create the life of their thoughts — which is the life of their dreams." Dr. Robert Schuller

That statement rang true with me. My thoughts were negative over the holidays so I perceived that my days were going badly (or was it visa-verse?). With Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's behind me, I'm feeling very positive and my business has accelerated!!

I'm busy working on my web site, e-mail accounts, etc.--behind the scenes--so this is my brief appearance for the day. Some days I rarely leave the computer!! Although I've been using a computer for over twenty-five years, the new (to me) features are awesome!! Google AdWords, Google AdSense, StatCounter (statistics), Webinars with valuable information about growing a network marketing business, etc., etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment