~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Chew Your Food

I have several dozen things that need my attention today. So I'll only post this short message that I read on one of my e-mail messages today. It came from Straight From The Garden .

** Chew Your Food **

When you chew your food long enough, your body will tell you if you should be eating it. Start chewing your food to the point that other people wonder if you ever plan to swallow it. Pay attention to how it feels. Digestion begins in the mouth, and chewing well is the first stage of digestion. Not only will you be preparing the food for the second stage, but you'll be sending signals to your entire digestive system to prepare itself for what is to come.

When your body doesn't want the food you are chewing, ironically, your first impulse is to swallow it. Your body is saying, "I don't need this. Nothing good is happening here. There is nothing to figure out." Your body wants that food out of your mouth. The next time this happens, resist the urge to swallow. Spit.

And if you are not getting adequate nutrition from your food, consider taking a daily supplement of Max N-Fuze. Visit my web site to read about our natural nutritional supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment