~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, January 12, 2009

I Love to Travel !!

This is a detour from my usual "blog." In fact, the following (probably written in late June 2008) precedes creation of this "blog." Read the story, it explains a lot. Truthfully, I did not make a single penny as a distributor!! I ended up with more bottles of Ethos (fuel reformulator) than I will ever use (but I continue to use in my KIA Sportage). I cancelled my distributorship many months ago. Imagine my surprise when the company started billing me again!! Just for the record, I copied the story from my Ethos web site (before it goes "dark" forever) and posted it here just in case someone might be interested. The picture along the left side of this "blog" accompanied the narrative at the previous web site. For more details about Ethos visit http://ForEarthOnline.com/lee or (if that fails) http://www.ForEarthOnline.com/lu .

My Story

To write my story would resemble an encyclopedia!! Initially I will confess that I am a "senior citizen." I'm old enough to be eligible for AARP (ha!) and I'm receiving retirement benefits from Los Angeles County. I'm a recent "transplant" from Southern California to beautiful North Carolina.

I want you to know that I love to travel !! Over many years I have owned a variety of recreation vehicles. This time last year I was driving a beautiful, reliable, Dodge mini-motorhome. For several trips, it carried me comfortably, and safely, across the U.S. It provided lodging for extended periods of time.

The RV sat forlornly in the parking lot of the apartment complex while I worked at a job I dearly loved. (Working because I wanted to, not because I "had" to.) I hadn't planned to sell the RV but I was approached by a couple who would not take "no" for an answer. I bawled when my Dodge "traveling companion" (of many years) left the area without me!!

My circumstances changed; my desire to travel was begging for attention. In March I purchased a Little Guy Silver Shadow Teardrop trailer. (See them at http://www.GoLittleGuy.com/.) Incidentally, the picture (above) is not flattering; the trailer should appear a little taller and I should look a little thinner. Really!! The good looking man is one of the owners of the company. (Regrettably, I'm inept when it comes to the art of cropping digital photos [and other enhancements] required to post a picture on this web site.) As the weather got warmer, I made plans to visit attractions in North and South Carolina. I hoped to see other areas along the East Coast and in "the South."

The unfortunate (for all of us) hike in gasoline prices curtailed my plans!! The only traveling I experienced was via the Internet. I was delighted to read about Ethos. Without hesitation I ordered the product. I've resumed my travels--and I'm enthusiastic about sharing Ethos with fellow motorist' and friends.

Please call, or e-mail, me if you have questions.

Lorraine here to add this postscript: I did travel with the little trailer last year and plan to use it frequently in 2009 (as weather permits). Yes, it looks small but I can comfortably crawl in, and out. It sure saves on hotel expense!! I don't spend the night in an expensive RV park, I park in Wal-Mart parking lots!!




No comments:

Post a Comment