~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, January 19, 2009

How to get the most out of what you eat

Dr. Ben Kim's Natural Health Newsletter
January 17, 2009

Dear Reader,

I just finished up part two of my series on what to eat -
this is must-read material for anyone who wants to get the
most out of what they eat. Please feel free to have a look
here:

http://drbenkim.com/what-to-eat-guidelines.htm

In case you missed part one in this series, it's available
here:

http://drbenkim.com/what-to-eat-healthy.htm

I [Lorraine] deleted a lot of the e-mail message but suggest you visit the web sites.

Wishing you and your loved ones a good week ahead,

Ben Kim

Likewise, I [Lorraine] wish you and your loved ones a good week ahead. And, FYI, I'm having a slice of whole grain bread with natural peanut butter (with a cup of organic green tea). Moments ago the TV news was warning consumers not to buy peanut butter because of salmonella contamination. I thought "Peanut butter sounds good!" and I headed to the pantry. I try to eat wholesome food, and I daily take the nutritional supplement Max N-Fuze. Later today I'll have a large salad with organic baby spring mix (and Spectrum Naturals [brand name] Italian Balsamic Vinegar and Red Island Australia [brand name] cold pressed extra virgin Olive Oil). Later in the day I may enjoy left-over delicious homemade soup full of celery, carrots, turnips, rutabagas, potatoes, cabbage, onions, and garlic. (Information about the supplements I take can be found at my web site http://seniorsecurity.maxtrax4u.com/ .)




No comments:

Post a Comment