~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, June 5, 2009

Carl Warner's Food Landscapes or "Foodscapes"

Torrential rain at 4:44 PM; lightening and thunder!! Flood warnings per TV weatherman. I worked on my projects earlier today and pondered what I would use for a "blog." More often than you would imagine, the subject of my "blog" arrives as an e-mail and (in my humble opinion) the ideal material for the day.

Visit this
web site and read about Carl Warner and his photography. I adore his pictures!!

Another
web site, same pictures, with comments. Click on each, top right.

If you Google Carl Warner you will find additional web sites. The following picture came from yet another site.

The Forest of Dean or the Forest of Greens? The road is paved with cumin, peas hang from broccoli trees and cauliflower clouds adorn the sky with bread for mountains. (But it resembles Yosemite National Park in my home state of California.)





No comments:

Post a Comment