~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Prime Outlets Mall, Gaffney, SC

Again this Sunday, I took a drive into South Carolina. I visited the Prime Outlets Mall in Gaffney. I arrived about 12:30 and the parking lot was deserted!! The stores didn't open until 1:30. Over 80 retail stores, and over a mile walking past each. Now I can say "I've been there." The best part: I didn't spend a penny on things I don't need!! The parking lot was full when I left--and lots of people outside the stores waiting for them to open. Perhaps some good buys--if you need clothing and shoes--because signs everywhere saying 50% off, or 70% off, and "up to 75% off." Times must be pretty bad when "outlet" stores advertise major discounts!! So I walked over a mile, in 88 degree heat (but feels like 93 according to TV weather report) and 52% humidity. I drove sixty miles round trip. ~~~ FYI: Yesterday I replaced the battery in my pedometer so I can accurately report "over one mile, and over 2600 steps."





No comments:

Post a Comment