~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, June 1, 2009

A Place for Everything

A place for everything, and everything in its place. That's my goal!! It's a slow process but I'm gaining ground.

An absolutely gorgeous day: sunshine, no humidity. I plan to take a walk at 4 PM. I'm listening to (and glancing at) "The Doctors" on TV. They had advertised that a segment would be about "the raw food diet." Well, it was about "the raw meat diet" and that is a horse of a different color (in my humble opinion). They were critical--and I am too--of eating raw meat.

Earlier I did a Google search re: Coumadin. During a recent conversation about a diet rich in dark green leafy veggies, I was told she could not eat them. Today I was familiarizing myself with Coumadin and searching for a holistic health alternative. I found none!! How sad!! Domed to eat processed food the rest of her life!! So I'm counting my blessings, again, that my physical body embraces a raw food diet. (I didn't pry into her health history but poor eating habits might have led to the surgery and valve replacement that, in turn, dictates no salad now.)





No comments:

Post a Comment