~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, June 19, 2009

More declutterizing !!

1:11 PM: Another day, weather-wise, designed for my downsizing project. The hottest day of the year so far (90+ degrees). The heat, and humidity, is extreme!! Nobody wants to be out in this weather!! I'm using the air conditioning for the first time this season. More boxes, or suit-cases, opened and examined. Items washed (if necessary), priced and put into boxes destined for another Flea Market. Yes, I have decided (at least for today) that I will continue to do the "Junk in the Trunk" event when it doesn't interfere with a planned trip. (The space is already paid for through October.) After all, at a moment's notice I CAN haul the things to a Thrift Shop!! To my frustration, one bedroom is a disaster because it is now the "staging area."

$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Comment 3:33 PM: I'm such a "idiot"!!!!!! While I've been focusing on this project I inadvertently failed to pay a $10. charge. So I received a $29. late fee!! It just does not make sense to spend days downsizing and hours at Flea Markets. On 6/12 I only received $5. from sales. I've never had a $29. day!!! This is insane!!!!!! Again I ask a question that I've asked previously: "What's a gal to do??" ~~~~ At moments like this, being an old lady, I'm frightened!!

Postscript 4:44 PM: In the mail, a "Thank You" note from the Director of the Senior Center. In this age of e-mail messages, and e-cards, it is such a joy to receive a handwritten note with kind words!! The note could not have come at a better hour (I was so depressed).





No comments:

Post a Comment