~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Rainbow... and more

Yesterday, early eve-ning, we had another torrential rain storm. At 7:15 we experienced a lightening strike near-by, and a deafening clap of thunder. Our electricity was off until 8:30.

By 7:30 we had bright sunshine DURING hard rain!! Strange!! A beautiful rainbow arched across the evening sky. Picture one (top) is the left end of the rainbow. That is the view from my front porch and living room. The building is a Church. Picture two is the right end of the rainbow and my KIA and trailer. Can you see the rainbow?? The colors were vibrant to the human eye!!

The air was invigorating!! I walked 1.3 miles in 30 minutes. A repairman from the power company was in our driveway when I returned. Lightening struck the pole to the right of the right end of the rainbow.

From my living room, until after 10 PM, I saw numerous lightening flashes in the far distance.





No comments:

Post a Comment