~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Creation Museum--a must see !!

It has been a long day!! One-and-one-half hours after leaving Panera in Dayton, I was at the Creation Museum near Cincinnati. I was there for over five hours and could have spent more time!! I didn't get into the beautiful gardens. I can not over-emphasize that this is a MUST SEE!! The details are exquisite!! (Pictures to follow.)

Three hours of driving brought me to a Cracker Barrel--in Berea, Kentucky--where I will spend the night. I'm so extremely tired because lack of sleep last night, up early, lots of walking at the museum followed by long drive. (Lack of sleep last night because the sweeper-truck seemingly spent hours in the WalMart parking lot!!) A total of 201 miles today.

Out of curiosity--in the trailer--I turned on my laptop computer to see if Cracker Barrel has free WiFi. To my amazement I was immediately able to log on to my Google e-mail and Blogger. I didn't have to "sign in" like with Panera, or the BP truck stop. Obviously, Cracker Barrel is a resource I have overlooked!!

~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, Monday Oct. 5th: No, Cracker Barrel does not have WiFi. I was told "because we are an old country store." So I must have picked up a WiFi signal from a nearby private individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment