~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 11, 2009

So sick !!

This too shall pass but wanted to explain why I have not finished publishing details of the recent trip. I've been so sick the last couple of days. I don't know the source of the problem but anticipate that it will go away in a couple of days. I've spent most of today in bed because that's a warm and cozy place. I've felt so cold!! (But it isn't that cold outside.) Last night, and this afternoon, I took a long hot bath. ~~ I don't want to think about Swine Flu, or ordinary flu, but I was in a lot of public places last week. I touched a lot of gas pump handles, and entry doors. Again, I request your prayers for my speedy recovery. Thanks a billion!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postscript, Thurs., Oct. 15th: Feeling better, thankfully!! Cold weather, and rain, has kept me in my apartment and allowed me to get much-needed rest. Thanks for your prayers!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment