~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time for brutal honesty!!

Time for brutal honesty!! I haven't had the "heart" to write blog messages!! For many months, I've been so enthusiastic about my Little Guy and about my travels (don't you agree?)!! Things changed radically for me when I arrived in Elkhart, Indiana, for repairs on my Little Guy. I'll be honest: I was a pain in their wallet!!

I'm not a "complainer." If not for an interested third party, I would never have gotten repairs. (Remember, I had hired two local North Carolina carpenters....)

I was very congenial with the manufacturer. "Can we wait an extra week to pick up your trailer? It will be 'out of the way' for the truck to come through Charlotte." Later (with a truck coming to Charlotte), "Can you wait a few more days? There's a delay with the shipment to Charlotte." When I suggested that I pull Little Guy to Elkhart, I was told they would pay my expenses. (I won't hold my breath.)
Numerous times, phone calls were not returned as promised. Brutal honesty: I fell "out of love" with Little Guy!! So how could I write blog messages with a broken heart??

No comments:

Post a Comment