~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, October 4, 2009

I love Panera

Panera Bread is such a delightful retreat from the cold!! It was 51 degrees as I stood outside the entrance at 7:30 this morning waiting for them to open. It was 53 degrees inside my little trailer, at 6:20, when I crawled out of my sleeping bag inside a sleeping bag. (Spent the night in the nearby WalMart parking lot.)

~~~~~~~~~~
Almost 10 o'clock and I've read all my messages and edited some of the blogs (added more pictures). Time to start south on Interstate 75 (from Dayton, Ohio) toward Kentucky. I plan to visit the Creation Museum, near Cincinnati, this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the well written blog. As I've only owned a class c, it's interesting to notice the differences of using a teardrop which I've always thought were cool. As a former midwest resident, I enjoyed your trip in Indiana as well. Thanks!

    Adam

    ReplyDelete