~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 24, 2009

Billy Graham Library


4:44 PM: I've been home less than an hour. Before I got out of bed this morning a still small voice said "Go to the Billy Graham Library." So I did!! It was a marvelous experience and really encouraged my own faith as I read information in the various displays. There were also many motion picture and video presentations. It was also so uplifting to see so MANY visitors!! I don't know if a bus load came from a Senior-living facility but a large number of folks with walkers, wheelchairs, and canes. ~~ The Billy Graham Library, in Charlotte, is just 46 miles from my apartment.

En route... I stopped at Sam's Club to return the electric "throw" (purchased day before yesterday) because it would not heat up. I didn't really need it because (as I said in an earlier blog) I'm traveling with one heater, two sleeping bags, and three blankets!! And I seldom park the trailer any place with electricity!!

I found a new restaurant today. It is called
Qdoba Mexican Grill and they have "vegetarian" items on the menu. I had a Tostada Salad. Yum, yum!!

~~~~~~~~~~

10:10 PM: I've just returned from the Senior Center where I was a volunteer cashier at the snack bar. There was a dance--Hawaiian theme--and well attended. I was dressed in a bright-colors muu-muu with orange-color flip-flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment