~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Marion, NC

Since 5:30 PM, Monday, July 27, I have been on a camping site at Tom Johnson RV Center in Marion, NC. It was a 50 mile drive from Shelby. I exper-ienced a few sprinkles of rain--very few--but I'm told it was total cloudburst here at the camp ground an hour earlier. It was several hours before we had more rain--and it curtailed my delightful walk around the enormous site. ~~ An amusing incident at 3:45 AM: I walked to the nearby restroom... and when I emerged less than five minutes later it started raining. I RAN for the trailer but got soaked!! Then it poured down for about ten minutes, and was loud and it sounded like I was inside a drum!! As quickly as it started, it stopped. We've had a beautiful morning. ~~ I've shown Little Guy several times; everyone exclaims about "how cute." ~~ I've had a shower in a gorgeous restroom. ~~ I've eaten a big salad brought from home. ~~ I have free WiFi. ~~ Just wanted to "touch base" and let you know where I am and what I'm doing. ~~ Gospel singing tonight with The Greenes and other artists!!

~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically--to see the next blog--click
Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Gospel Singing #1.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment