~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Computer overload !!


Yesterday, I spent the entire day at the computer. I am anxious to get the details of my trip published to my blog. Honestly, I was "bad"; I didn't make the bed or change out of my nightgown!! Didn't comb my hair either!! I'm prone to "a one track mind" and I like to finish a project before I move on to another!! ~~ Today I have focused on necessities (like groceries) and some exercise spiritually and physically. ~~ While in Front Royal, Virginia--at a Big Lots--I was given a coupon for 20% off purchases on Sunday. I handed the coupon back and told the clerk I live out-of-state. "They're good everywhere" was the reply. So I shopped Big Lots this afternoon--and spent over $60. Frequently (like today) I find "organic" canned goods and food items (at greatly discounted prices). I stock up on them because they won't be there on the next visit!! (I don't use a lot of canned goods but it is a good idea to have some in the cupboard in case of emergency. Yesterday I opened a can of soup because the refrigerator was bare. Oops!! "Almost" bare because I had fresh tomatoes and some watermelon.) ~~ I'm totally recovered from my incident with diverticulitis.

No comments:

Post a Comment