~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 31, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Gospel Singing #4

Over one thousand silver-haired gospel music enthusiast' packed the pavilion, and grassy area. The weather was abso-lutely per-fect: Sun-shine, cool breeze, no humidity!! I'll never know whether bad weather limited attendance earlier in the week, or whether everyone was waiting to hear these artists. We enjoyed the Hoppers, Sue Dodge, Bob & Jeanne Johnson, McKameys, and The Greenes. ~~ Tim Greene went into great detail about his healing (in leu of a sermon). I can't remember when I was so moved by a man's testimony. What this man-of-God went through is reminiscent of what Job (in the Old Testament) went through.

~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically--to see the next blog--click Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Chatterbox.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment