~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels #12

My repair project on the Little Guy Teardrop trailer has been on "hold" today. It rained last night, it has been overcast all morning, there has been a wind and the air feels cold to me. What a difference in 24 hours!! Seventy-seven degrees, at one o'clock, per the thermometer on the porch. Yesterday, at this hour, it was eighty-two, sunny and warm.

If life gives you lemons, make lemonade!! So I used the morning to finish writing the details about my recent trip along the
Blue Ridge Parkway and Skyline Drive.




I have a simple digital camera (that I bought in a Pawn Shop). I only recently learned how to get the pictures from the camera to the computer--and ultimately to my blog. I don't know how to set the date or use some of the features; I'm not "a photographer." I wish the two pictures (above) were of better quality but "what you see is what you get." These were taken between milepost 95 & 96 at 10:20 AM, Thursday, July 16th. I was standing on the double yellow line in the middle of the Parkway. I took a picture to the East and then pivoted around and took a picture to the West. I found it "scary" at times to be driving along the top of the mountains looking down on both sides!! ~~ The trip accomplished exactly what was suggested in Day 1 of
7 Ways and 7 Days to Renew Your Life (published on my blog 7/7/09). I was lifted from depression to glimpses of Heaven.




~~~~~~~~~~
To see the Appalachian Trail as I saw it, click
Appalachian Trail.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment