~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Superfluous information

Superfluous info: I was stung by a wasp this afternoon. They were building a nest under the eves near my front door. I gave the nest a couple of whacks with a broom handle--and ran. But I didn't run fast enough!! One angry wasp stung me on the top of my head. Yes, it hurts. It is affecting my left eye but I'm confident that I am OK, and will be OK.

This afternoon, a two-man team looked at my Teardrop Trailer repair project. They promised to return next Saturday, at 8 AM, and correct the problem. If all goes well, at this hour seven days from now I will report details and post pictures.

I had been toying with the idea of a short trip to a
Fiddler's Convention for the holiday weekend. I rarely travel... but thought I might make an exception. This means I'll be home--and that's OK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
10:00 PM Postscript: Did I say Fiddler's Convention?? Totally unexpected, the music came to me this evening via UNC-TV (Public Broadcasting). I had a "front row" seat (so to speak) at Fiddler's Grove. ~~ Confession: I'm having to acquire an appreciation for "mountain music" and bluegrass. I was raised in California, and Oregon, and never heard it. Now I live in North Carolina and want to "hear" the sounds as well as "see" the sights.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment