~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Oh, What a Beautiful Day !!

Very little time spent at the computer. Today I cleaned and vacuumed. It was a beautiful sunny day without humidity. As much as I would have liked to take a long walk--in the ideal weather--it was also an ideal day for some deep cleaning!! More "for sale" items went into the trailer. My living room isn't cluttered with boxes!! I wouldn't have to apologize if someone, unexpectedly, stopped by for a visit.

Maybe I should elaborate here on information posted May 9th for the "three month anniversary." I'm feeling healthy again after long months of illness due to acute ozone poisoning. I didn't have the energy--nor desire--to "do" anything. I spent most of the day in front of the computer because that didn't require any energy--and took my mind off how sick I felt. Feeling "good" is such a joy to me!!!! Now I'm attempting to "catch up" in areas I have neglected.

I'm very tempted to haul the "stuff" loaded in my KIA and trailer to a local Thrift Shop. Then pack some clothes, and fruit and veggies, into the vehicles and take off for the Blue Ridge Parkway, or the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. More rain anticipated for the middle of next week but eventually (hopefully) we'll have enjoyable weather. If I off-load the items designated for a Flea Market, I can travel a short distance to exceedingly beautiful places. (Because I watch UNC-TV public broadcasting, I know there are awesome things to see within a day's journey from Shelby.)





No comments:

Post a Comment