~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rain, rain, go away!!

I've only been home a few minutes (11:15). I was "doing" another Flea Market and got rained out!! I arrived at 6:30 AM, and it took a couple of hours to put everything out. People started arriving about 8 (and that's a good thing!) but the rain made an appearance about 9. Vendors packed up quickly and departed. I shoved wet things into the KIA and trailer--and held my breathe that we'd soon have sunshine. Just as suddenly as the rain came--it went. I started drying things off and anticipated I would spend the morning with two dozen other "die hard" vendors. The sky opened up and we got another drenching!! I quickly packed the remaining items and headed for the apartment. As soon as possible I'll unload things and put on the front porch to "air dry" cardboard boxes. I definitely don't want all those wet things in my vehicles for any length of time!! I didn't make a single sale; the space cost $5.00. However, I met some very nice people, had interesting conversations, and now know where to buy farm-fresh produce.




No comments:

Post a Comment