~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Three Month Anniversary

If you have been following my blog, you know that I am recovering from acute ozone poisoning. I'm delighted to report that I am healthy again. I lack strength and energy but that might be attributed to "old age"?! Both should return when we eventually get beyond our unseasonably wet Spring. I look forward to long walks!! With 20/20 hindsight, I recognize that I could have used the treadmill at the Senior Center. However, during recovery I haven't wanted to be in a social setting.

I have no breathing problems. As far as I can determine, I have no allergies. I don't suffer when the gardener mows the three-plus acres of lawn at this apartment complex. No sneezing, no itchy eyes....

Not surprising, perhaps, the stress of the severe illness recently triggered Shingles!! All-in-all, I've suffered a miserable eight months!!

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. For whom He did foreknow, He also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the first-born among many brethren. What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:28-29, 31 KJV





No comments:

Post a Comment