~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, July 27, 2009

7 Ways and 7 Days to Renew Your Life

I've reviewed the "7 Ways..." (in my July 7th blog) and find I will not be able to carry them out in the sequence suggested. I think I'll be stuck on Day 1: Re-Charge, for a while!!

Day 2: Re-Vamp, and Day 3: Re-Cycle, will have to wait until I get "traveling" out of my system!! I think "Re-Charge" is of paramount importance!! However, I did some of Day 3 (yesterday) by cleaning my office space and discarding a mountain of paper. Also decided I won't hang on to all the brochures, and maps, from the recent trip. (If I drive that way again, the Rangers will hand me new material.)

~~~~~~~~~~

I received an e-mail with this
inspirational message. I want to share it with you. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. My friend sent these tips:

When you enter the Garden -- click on the little lightening bug and follow instructions.

Unlock the door with the key by dragging the key to the lock.

Follow the bug, open the book... I have never seen anything like this.

When you get to the fountain, click on each rock.

Try to find the lightening bug to continue.

After the fountain, click on each of the sticks on the left.

On the table, you need to click on the scrolls.

Each scene has something to click on but you should be able to figure it out just by moving your mouse around.

There are many places to click on each page, so try to find them all before clicking on the bug again.

It is so beautiful to go through. I hope you enjoy.

Click on the link below

Prayer Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment