~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Gospel Singing #3

(You need to ignore the time stamps at the bottom of the messages. I open a new post, and save it for later use. It will have the correct date but time is inconsistent with the content of the blog. For example: The time stamp [here] says 2:22 PM and was hours prior to the Singing. Oh, the things I do in an attempt to bring pleasant messages to my readers!!)

Hundreds of concert-goers were already gathered in the shade of the pavilion--at 6:00 PM. I failed to check the temperature but in the 90's. It was extremely humid!! My trailer had been closed up all day so I opened the windows a little so it would not be like a sauna when I went to bed. ~~ An hour later, we had another cloud-burst (and, yes, things got wet in the trailer). Blissfully, the air was much cooler. Before 8:00, I walked to the trailer for my sweater because I actually felt chilled!! ~~ The artists did not sing this song but it is appropriate: "Showers of blessing, showers of blessing we need!! Mercy drops round us are falling, but for the showers we plead!!"

Tim Greene delivered another challenging message--preceded, and followed, by beautiful music. We enjoyed
Brian Free & Assurance, Inspirations, Lulu Roman and The Greenes. ~~ FYI: If you click Lulu web site, you'll see the image of a very large lady. However, we saw a woman who was a of her former self: Lulu has lost 222 pounds!! She looked great!!

~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically--to see the next blog--click Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Bright yellow TaB.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment