~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Gospel Singing #2

Unexpected blessings came my way in the late afternoon. I decided to phone a couple that I met at "Singing on the Mountain" at Grandfather Mountain on 6/28/09. "Hi Linda, this is Lorraine. We met at Grandfather Mountain." She interrupted me with "Where are you??" "I'm in Marion, at the 'Singing.'" They, too, were at the pavilion and she waved and drew attention to where they were sitting. (I had walked to Little Guy to find the phone number.) Imagine this: They were across the aisle, one row back, from my lawn chair. Only moments earlier I had been talking to the folks seated nearby (because it was still an hour until the concert). Linda had noticed me because she thought I might loose the colorful wristband identifying that I had paid for all five.... We shared details regarding our activities during the evening--between inspirational artists.

The Greenes are the host of the event titled "27th Annual Jubilee." They shared the stage with the Primitive Quartet, Easter Brothers, Jeff & Sheri Easter. Tim Greene preached a challenging message!! ~~ It was a beautiful evening--weatherwise--compared to the deluge the night before!!


To follow my trip chronologically--to see the next blog--click Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Blue Ox & more.


No comments:

Post a Comment