~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Travel Trailer--& mundane info

We had rain here, and all around us, last evening and night. There was a beautiful lightening display--but too far away to hear the thunder. (A man at Charlotte International Airport was hit by lightening and may not survive.) It is overcast and extremely humid this morning!! I've put my tools away (cleaned the drill bits that had dried "mush" on them). I've picked up all the nuts & bolts, and nails & washers, and returned them to the plastic jar where I keep all those things "in case I need them." Because of my miscellaneous, the first repair project (on June 2nd) didn't cost me a penny. However, I had to buy hardware for the current repair. Looks good (if I do say so myself).

Yesterday I even splurged with the purchase of "black streak remover" and I've used it this morning. It works!! It's also an "all purpose" cleaner so I scrubbed almost every inch of Little Guy. I need to use the kitchen step ladder to reach the top... and it is too hot right now. The trailer shines like a new dime!!

FYI: I decided I'd leave the license plate tail light alone (left side). I'll repair it when (if) it gets "wobbly" (I have the hardware). The project should have been simple!! Frankly, a guy would have had the same circumstances, and frustration, that I experienced!! I used a big "anchor" and quarter-size washer. Before and after pictures below.




I may need to succumb to turning on the air conditioning. I plan to iron some garments this afternoon. ~~ I want to tell you that it feels so good to feel good!! I was so sick for many months with acute ozone poisoning.


~~~~~~~~~~
This is the last of the narratives about my trip. Click here to go to the most recently published blog. ~~
Postscript (8/10/09): To follow my subsequent Teardrop Trailer Travels, click here.
~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. This is such a very nice and interesting post! Thanks for sharing this Little Guy Teardrop Travel Trailer--& mundane info article. keep posting!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for sharing this awesome post about little guy travel trailer mundane info! keep posting!

    ReplyDelete