~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels #7

7:27 AM; just a note. I am in a charming little coffee shop called "Daily Grind," on charming old "Main Street" of Front Royal, Virginia. I'm here because literature picked up on Skyline Drive advertised this place--with free WiFi.

After spending the night in the parking lot of Walmart, and a cup of coffee and a muffin, I will return to the
Skyline Drive of Shenandoah National Park. The vistas are similar to those on Blue Ridge Pkwy: S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R-!! Of course, I never tire of the endless G-R-E-E-N-!! (Forty years living in the desert makes me super-appreciative of trees, shrubs, and flowers!!)

I left the RV park about 9:30 yesterday morning enroute for Harrisonburg. I wanted to visit "Crossroads" (more on that later) but they are only open Wednesday through Saturday. After time spent at the Visitor's Center, I decided to drive to the
Skyline Drive and take it to the most Northern point. Accomplished!

Today I'll retrace my route and stop at all the Visitor's Centers, and Ranger Stations. It's a leisurely drive because I'm fortunate if I get over 35 miles per hour!! More details... and pictures after I get home, (I forgot the cable so I can't upload pictures during this trip.)

One request: Pray for me?!?! I have a pain in my lower, front, left. Can't be my appendix because that was removed years ago. I plan to ignore it and maybe it will go away?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically--to see the next blog--click Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels #8.
~~~~~~~~~~
>

No comments:

Post a Comment