~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 31, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Bright yellow T@B

My Little Guy Silver Shad-ow attracts a lot of attent-ion!! The last couple of days, several campers have told me there is another "teardrop" at this location. ~ "Where? I haven't seen it." This morning I took a medium-size walk and found the T@B at the extreme back of the Service / Repair area. Now, THAT (bright yellow all over) trailer really catches your attention!!

Back in the Lobby, I told a new ac-quaintance (commenter re: yellow teardrop) that I am familiar with that make from liter-ature. "They cost nine, ten, eleven thousand dollars!! I have some brochures...." Then I launched into conversation about how much less my Little Guy Silver Shadow "utility" model cost. "Granted, mine isn't fancy but I can do a lot of traveling with the difference in price between the two!!" ~~ Since that conversation--for the sake of this blog--I did a Google search (so I could add a link) and MSRP (Manufacture Suggested Retail Price) is $18,000. You'd think I would have remembered that they were THAT expensive?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~

My new friend, Linda, picked me up at 10:00 and we went to the Marion Senior Center for lunch. Everyone was so friendly and I was treated to lots of hugs!!

Back at
Tom Johnson's Camping Center, I've worked on my blogs and had nice conversations with fellow RVers.

We are experiencing rain off-and-on so I am staying inside the building. I don't want to "go shopping." There isn't a thing I need!!

~~~~~~~~~~
To follow my trip chronologically--to see the next blog--click Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--Gospel Singing #4.
~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment