~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, September 11, 2009

I was so embarrassed!!


I was so embarrassed!! A knock on the door about 5:30 last night. When I opened the door, a well-dressed man--with a brief case--was standing there. "Mrs. Edwards?" ~ "Yes." ~ He is a life insurance salesman!! I did send a card... but expected information in the mail!!

My living room is crowded with all the things offloaded from the little Teardrop trailer!! I can't invite anyone into this mess!! I'm amazed at the amount of stuff I was hauling around!!

True to my word, today I hauled a trailer load (half load?) of things to a mission Thrift Shop. Mostly pillows, sheets and blankets... but kitchen, and a small analog TV, too. I am determined to "downsize"!!

My collection of aluminum, glass and plastic was delivered to the local recycling center. There is no provision for recycling at my apartment complex. I try to do my small part for the environment.

Oh, by-the-way, I sent the salesman away. I didn't invite him into the clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment