~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--How-I-do-it--#4


Some of the Teardrop trailers are so attractively decorated. I call mine "early attic." It started with the mustard-color (or is it "gold") twill bedspread that is over fifty years old. (Back when quality was standard in products. Probably made in one of the textile mills here in North Carolina!!) I covered the mattress with it and added pillowcases and towels with yellow, orange, tan, etc. ~~ I purchased the 3-inch foam mattress from a Thrift Shop. It has a heavy-duty plastic zippered cover. I believe it was designed for a hospital bed, on top of the existing mattress. It is very comfortable!!















In the summer, I only need a sheet over me at night. The yellow-flower twin sheet, and two matching pillow cases, came from a Thrift Shop. Likewise the orange and yellow stripe towel (that covers the "Little John"), and miscellaneous for decorative storage. For example, to maintain the color scheme, a blue sleeping bag is in a floral pillowcase. A black bag with "portable warming blanket" is in a tan pillow case (for contrast, ha!).


No comments:

Post a Comment