~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A heartfelt welcome to visitors wishing to follow my Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels. For your convenience, you can follow my trips chronologically by clicking The Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina. ~~ More trailer info. ~~ The overall contents of this blog are a mix of health & nutrition, and comments about my activities. Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, September 7, 2009

Little Guy Teardrop Trailer Travels--How-I-do-it--#10


When you are travel-ing, do you loose touch with day and date? I do!! The clock is wonderful because it is synchronized with a satellite. The time, day, and date is always accurate!! I love the thermometer because I'm able to keep track of temperature inside Little Guy. Take it outside for a few minutes and I have another number I can document in my travelogue. That's "howIdoit".

I have a 12-volt hair dryer (or windshield defroster) that plugs into the cigarette lighter. Also adapters so I can plug in my laptop (or curling iron?). ~~ The compact device to jump start the vehicle fascinates me. One end plugs into my KIA while the other end is plugged into another vehicle.

~~~~~~~~~
I found a web site with information about other accessories for our Little Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment